Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Life is BRILLIANT (Ang Love Story ni Gie PART1)


My friends would always ask me if I am okay. They ask it all over again to reassure that I’m really feeling Brilliant. And I always answer them with humbly saying YES- my life is Brilliant.
I understand why doubt has been a normal reaction of most of my friends. I know that he is not that brilliant when it comes to his physical gesture because comparing him to a type of guy who is good looking at an instant, he would be least on the list. For even if how brilliant was his name, a woman would not crave and want to have him.
I could not deny that he is not the perfect match for me. He lacks the nerve to mingle with other people because he is afraid to commit mistake for he knows he can never meet one’s standard. This is the very opposite of my usual thing, yet I deeply understand.
Am I blind? No, I am certainly not. Was I influenced by alcohol? Not really. Then they ask me with a big question WHY him if there are many else I can choose from.
I don’t really know the foremost reason why I felt this different feeling for him.  It was like a shooting star that dropped by in the midnight sky where love just finally came in. I made no decision to like him but because I found with him a place to somehow shelter myself with love, I choose it. There I found the true brilliance inside him that only me has able to see.
We are now one year and counting. There have been a lot of circumstances that tried to separate our destiny, but I stay in faith that love will keep us together.
Finally, they say that he just got lucky for having me. But honestly, I am the lucky one to have my life be Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment